Data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job description,
- Information about our clients, including email address,
- location information, among which your postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the data
We need this information in order to understand your needs and provide you with improved services and for the following reasons:
- Handling of customer data
- This information will help us create better products and services.
- We may use the address you gave us to send you emails related to current news or information that you might be interested in.
- From time to time, we may also use your data to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you via email, phone, fax or mail. We use this information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your details will be secured. In order to prevent unauthorised access or spreading, we set up physical, electronic and management processes to save and secure the information we gather online.
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be saved on the hard drive of your computer. Once you agree, the file is saved and the cookie can analyse the web traffic or let you know when you visit a specific website. Cookies allow web applications to answer to you as an individual. Gathering data saving information about your preferences, the web application can then adapt its script to your needs and to what you like and dislike.
We use traffic cookies to identify the pages you use on our website. This helps us analyse traffic data for each page and improve our website to adapt it to the needs of our clients. This information is used to make statistic studies and is then deleted.
All in all, cookies help us provide better quality to our website, through reporting the pages you find useful and those you do not like. A cookie does not give us any kind of access to your computer or any other information about you apart from the data you chose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Control of your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
- Every time you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box to tick to indicate that you do not want your data to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have already accepted that we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind anytime. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is registered with the French National Commission for Computer Technologies and Freedom (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés) with the registration number 1744501 v 0.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties, except if you give us your agreement or if the authorities request it. We use your personal information to send you special offers related to third parties that we think might interest you.
According to the French law « Informatique & Libertés » nr. 78-17 from 6th January 1978, you are allowed to ask us for the details of the personal data we have about you. Should you wish to get a copy of the data we have about you, please send us an email to email@example.com.